Curriculum Works helps improve schools and students in ways no other technology can.
It gives educators the tools and time needed for success in the classroom.
- Easily create standards-aligned K-12 lessons and units
- Use the resource library with thousands of vetted lessons and aligned educational resources
- Map lessons over the school year
- Robust tracking and reporting tools
Give us an hour to show you how Curriculum Works is a one stop spot for all things Curriculum.
+ Creating standards-aligned content is a breeze
We’ve removed the guesswork and provide all the resources and tools needed to craft a successful school year. Use our vetted, proven content or create and add your own.
+ Massive resource library of content included
- Vetted and proven K-12 lessons and maps are built in.
- The product of hundreds of professional educators over a period of years gives you everything you need, all in one place.
+ Import your existing content
Already have an effective curriculum? No problem. Curriculum Works makes it easy to import your existing content to take advantage of all the powerful management and reporting tools available. You can also quickly add supplemental resources for interventions and differentiation, or build your own plans directly in Curriculum Works, using the full-featured editor.
+ Map curriculum and schedule your school year
Take curriculum and easily schedule and pace it over the course of the school year. Make sure learning outcomes are accomplished, while finding both program strengths and weaknesses. Curriculum Works includes more than 500 maps/pacing guides with sequenced unit plans!
+ Track success and ID areas for improvement
School and district administrators have the ability to actively measure and monitor standard alignment, accountability, and implementation of expectations all within the same platform.
+ Painless implementation into your district
Curriculum Works will deploy the platform for your district based on your specific needs and is turn-key for administrators and educators to begin using.
03. Welcome New Crafters
04. Happy Crafters
Our partnerships keep Curriculum Works content and features on the leading edge of education
+ Curriculum Works is pleased to announce our partnership with the Michigan Association of Administrators of Special Education (MAASE). In collaboration with MAASE members, we have built a powerful set of new Special Ed features to capture service time, create reports, and offer easy collaboration on lesson plans between Special Ed and Gen Ed teachers all in a single, integrated platform.
+ Curriculum Works Version 3 just released. Even easier to use, and loaded with features you've asked for!
- Plans: Easily and quickly import existing plans or build your own plans with our full-featured WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor.
- Maps: Use more than 500 maps/pacing guides containing sequenced unit plans representing multiple curricula options.
- Integrated Calendar: District- or school-wide options. Manage instructional/non-instructional days. All teacher calendars stay synched.
- Courses and Schedules: Tie schedules/courses to pacing guides